The candidate will be responsible to handle multiple areas in the nature of accounts, taxation, assurance, FCRA and FEMA matters besides providing consulting to both domestic and international clients. He would also be required to monitor and handle all kinds of statutory, internal, management and operational audits besides compliances under direct and indirect taxes including Service Tax, TDS, VAT, Excise etc. He would also be required to handle compliances relating to NGOs be it a Trust, Society or Section 25 Company.
He will be handling portfolio of clients and advising clients on business transaction such as Mergers and Acquisitions. He will also be managing junior colleagues and providing training and motivating them to learn more and also expected to maintain proper decorum in the office and following all the rules and norms viz. ISO Norms etc. Must ensure that all TATs are met.
Required Candidate profile
- Should be a good scorer in academics
- Must be a commerce graduate with atleast 70%
- Must have an experience with a CA Firm only (industrial experience applicants kindly excuse)
- High confidence level
- Strong calculative skills
- Strong decision making skills with good eye for details and must also ensure that deadlines for both Internal and Statutory are met.
- Excellent communication both reading and writing
- Should be good of handling team
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Accounting and Assurance Standards, ability to prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly etc. statutory compliances under various taxation statutes both direct & indirect taxes, preparation and filing of Personal, Firms, NGOs and Corporate Tax Returns.
Perks and Benefits
Additional Perks including Health & Accidental Insurance Cover
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent