- Assisting the management in strategic planning and goal setting.
- Managing quality assurance program of the F&A division and provide leadership to the division.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency with a view to improve the productivity targets and optimize costs besides increasing automation of the process.
- Defining clear and unambiguous objectives, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals for the division and the managers of the respective divisions in relation to productivity, efficiency, quality & cost optimization.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing costs.
- Improving the operational performance of your division by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to the management.
- Work as part of the team and provide weekly, bi-weekly and monthly management reporting to the management , on service level, client satisfaction.
- Managing complete training program of the division to enhance efficiency and quality of work
- Understanding the Technical Process of UK GAAP & UK Accounting production
- including building up the core-processing abilities at a personal level.
- Undertaking Business Development programs with a view to enter new verticals and new countries.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders Admin, Training, Quality, IT, HR etc. to deliver efficient and timely work deliverables to clients.
- Experience of working in UK,US,Australia would be an added advantage with accounting firm
Required Candidate profile
Required Experience and Skills
- A masters degree, preferably in commerce, with in depth knowledge of various back-office functions of accounts & finance, CA qualified
- 10 to 15 years of experience in financial & accounting services, including experience of setting up and managing teams
- Six years of previous experience in line management
- Ability to interact with international teams and to work under global and local targets
- Ability to work independently, be detail-oriented and mathematically inclined
- Proficiency with computer systems, data management concepts and different accounting packages CCH,IRIS etc
- Strong writing skills and experience of preparing summaries, company memos and MIS reports
- Proficiency in English
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry; Additional Perks including Health & Accidental Insurance Cover
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Com - Commerce
PG - M.Com - Commerce, CA
Sand Martin Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Sand Martin Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
SandMartin Outsourcing Experts:
SandMartin (established in 1984) as an extension of the accountancy firm Sunil Goel & Associates, is an ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) & ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems) certified Company. SandMartin provides Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Solutions in Finance and Accounts (including Bookkeeping, Year-End Finalisation, Corporate/ Individual Tax Returns, Payroll, VAT returns, Trust Accounting work, SMSF Audit, etc.) besides back-office support services including Retirement and Cafeteria Plan Accounting & Administration, Claims Processing Services to Clients worldwide and especially in USA, UK, Europe and Australia for over 3 decades from offices located in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai with state-of-art infrastructure and access to the best resources.
SandMartin has a team of 350+ trained professionals (consisting of CAs, CPAs, ACCAs, MBAs Finance, Company Secretaries, Law Graduates and Graduates). Most recently, SandMartin has been accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK) for both Professional Development & Trainee Development stream, this landmark makes us the First Accounts Outsourcing company in India outside the mainland UK who has achieved both certifications from ACCA, UK.
SandMartin growing importance in the International Outsourcing space is further manifested by our Alliance as a Foundation Member of Leading Edge Alliance (www.leadingedgealliance.com) the World's 2nd largest Accounting Association in the world whose member firms are top notch, respected and reputed in the community. We are also actively engaged with other International Associations including 2020 Innovation, ASSOCHAM, IFA (International Federation of Accountants), PHD Chamber of Commerce, Indo-American Chambers of Commerce, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, etc.
It is our aim at SandMartin to enable clients to focus on their core competencies & outsource their non-core operations to us. We accomplish this by constantly investing in technology, processes and high quality resources.
At SandMartin we are looking for people who can bring in new ideas, perspectives and life experiences to our teams. We seek to employ highly motivated people dedicated to the organization. We are looking for rock star candidates to help bolster SandMartin's brand presence & explore new avenues of business for SandMartin. As a member of team, one should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, one should be able to operate & coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast paced work culture. This role is all about building SandMartin & enabling the organization to further expand its wings internationally.
Let's work together and Explore global opportunities. Join us now!