Principal responsibilities :
- Preparation of client monthly/yearly accounts within strict deadlines which may include departmental recording/ analysis, comparisons to budget, forecasts for the year, multi-currency reporting and key performance indicators
- Processing all documentation on Clients accounting systems in accordance with the laid down systems and procedures including but not limited to data entry of sales invoices/credit notes, purchase invoices/credit notes, expense claims, bank and cash transactions, journal entries, accounting for fixed assets, stocks, prepayments, accrued income, accruals, deferred income, analysing expenditure, etc
- Reconciling control accounts
- Preparing management reports (including but not limited to profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedules)
- Carrying out an analytical review of the accounts and identifying and highlighting important balances, trends and potential issues in the accounts in the form of a professional and user-friendly management letter
- Preparing the calculations for quarterly VAT/BAS/Sales tax returns
- Preparing a detailed file of supporting documents, suitable for review/audit
- Coordinate with fellow employees and management and with Clients staff for the smooth functioning of processes
- Checking all client financial information is received in order to provide the Services efficiently and effectively
- Generally seeking to resolve queries/outstanding information requests prior to the completion of the Accounts.
Required Candidate profile
Work experience: 5 years+ experience with a good working knowledge of:
Behavioural skills :
- UK GAAP, VAT and PAYE for UK
- AUS GAAP, GST, SMSF and PAYG for AUS
- US GAAP, Sales Tax, 1040, 1065 etc for US
Technical skills :
- Ability to work in a team and with different personalities
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal
- Good telephone etiquette
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours where required
- Proficiency in using MS Office such as Excel, Outlook.
- Software knowledge of Internationally used Accounting software such as Xero, Sage50, Digita, CCH Accounting Production etc. will be an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
Additional Perks including Health & Accidental Insurance Cover
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sand Martin Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Sand Martin Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
SandMartin (Estd. 1984) is one of the longest established and leading F&A (Finance & Accounts) Outsourcing Service provider, providing both Business Process (BPO) and Knowledge Process (KPO) Outsourcing Services to small, medium and large sized Accounting Firms as well as to Corporates from the UK, USA and Australia in the areas of Finance & Accounts, Pension Fund Accounting and all other kinds of high-end Outsourcing services.
SandMartin has a dedicated workforce of over 350+ trained professionals comprising of CAs, CPAs, ACCAs, MBAs (Finance/Mktg) and Graduates from top universities of India and Abroad. Having state-of-art offices in New Delhi, Noida, Mumbai and Gurgaon Office opening shortly; SandMartin is an ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) & ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems) certified company.
Highlights of SandMartin
* Strong Multi National Clientele
* Offices in Noida, Mumbai & Gurgaon Office opening shortly
* Over 350+ Employees working with us
* Growth rate of approx 70% in the last 3 years, and we are still growing
* Foundation member of Leading Edge Alliance, which is the second largest association of CA Firms in the world
* Great experience of working in M&A, Setting up of 100% Subsidiaries in India, Audit & Taxation
SandMartin is a Foundation Member of The Leading Edge Alliance (www.LeadingEdgeAlliance.com), a very prestigious international accounting association, currently ranked as 2nd in the world-wide list of accounting firms/associations with global reach to over 100 countries, 460 offices, 189 firms with over 18,854 professional staff. SandMartin is also a proud member of The 2020 Group (www.the2020group.com), another leading organization of Accountants and Tax Professionals throughout Europe, North America, Africa and Australasia.
SandMartin Outsourcing Experts:
SandMartin (established in 1984) as an extension of the accountancy firm Sunil Goel & Associates, is an ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) & ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems) certified Company. SandMartin provides Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Solutions in Finance and Accounts (including Bookkeeping, Year-End Finalisation, Corporate/ Individual Tax Returns, Payroll, VAT returns, Trust Accounting work, SMSF Audit, etc.) besides back-office support services including Retirement and Cafeteria Plan Accounting & Administration, Claims Processing Services to Clients worldwide and especially in USA, UK, Europe and Australia for over 3 decades from offices located in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai with state-of-art infrastructure and access to the best resources.
SandMartin has a team of 350+ trained professionals (consisting of CAs, CPAs, ACCAs, MBAs Finance, Company Secretaries, Law Graduates and Graduates). Most recently, SandMartin has been accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK) for both Professional Development & Trainee Development stream, this landmark makes us the First Accounts Outsourcing company in India outside the mainland UK who has achieved both certifications from ACCA, UK.
SandMartin growing importance in the International Outsourcing space is further manifested by our Alliance as a Foundation Member of Leading Edge Alliance (www.leadingedgealliance.com) the World's 2nd largest Accounting Association in the world whose member firms are top notch, respected and reputed in the community. We are also actively engaged with other International Associations including 2020 Innovation, ASSOCHAM, IFA (International Federation of Accountants), PHD Chamber of Commerce, Indo-American Chambers of Commerce, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, etc.
It is our aim at SandMartin to enable clients to focus on their core competencies & outsource their non-core operations to us. We accomplish this by constantly investing in technology, processes and high quality resources.
At SandMartin we are looking for people who can bring in new ideas, perspectives and life experiences to our teams. We seek to employ highly motivated people dedicated to the organization. We are looking for rock star candidates to help bolster SandMartin's brand presence & explore new avenues of business for SandMartin. As a member of team, one should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, one should be able to operate & coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast paced work culture. This role is all about building SandMartin & enabling the organization to further expand its wings internationally.
Let's work together and Explore global opportunities. Join us now!