- Candidate would be responsible to prepare and send invoices to domestic and International clients, follow up with them for realization.
- Candidate would also be responsible for checking and processing of invoices received from suppliers besides preparing process-wise as well as department-wise MIS for costings and revenues.
- Also be dealing with STPI authorities in respect of export of services
- Weill also be preparing various MIS reports including WIP (Work in Progress), Realization, outstanding besides bills payable.
- Responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable and bills payable.
- Will be handling bills, receipts and invoices.
- Send reminders for payments and contact clients as per payment Cycles
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of billing process.
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Manage and track incoming payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Answer clients' questions and address queries.
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of the clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Prepare and present various MIS reports (e.g. Region wise Sales report, department wise and team wise report) to the management
Required Candidate profileSkill and Knowledge Prerequisites:
a) Enthusiastic with good communication skills
b) Must possess strong Analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
c) Must have strong advance Excel skills
d) Should have good knowledge of GST and TDS.
e) Must be familiar working with Tally
Perks and Benefits
Additional Perks including Health & Accidental Insurance Cover
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Role: Stenographer/Data Entry Operator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sand Martin Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
SandMartin Outsourcing Experts:
SandMartin (established in 1984) as an extension of the accountancy firm Sunil Goel & Associates, is an ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) & ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems) certified Company. SandMartin provides Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Solutions in Finance and Accounts (including Bookkeeping, Year-End Finalisation, Corporate/ Individual Tax Returns, Payroll, VAT returns, Trust Accounting work, SMSF Audit, etc.) besides back-office support services including Retirement and Cafeteria Plan Accounting & Administration, Claims Processing Services to Clients worldwide and especially in USA, UK, Europe and Australia for over 3 decades from offices located in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai with state-of-art infrastructure and access to the best resources.
SandMartin has a team of 350+ trained professionals (consisting of CAs, CPAs, ACCAs, MBAs Finance, Company Secretaries, Law Graduates and Graduates). Most recently, SandMartin has been accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK) for both Professional Development & Trainee Development stream, this landmark makes us the First Accounts Outsourcing company in India outside the mainland UK who has achieved both certifications from ACCA, UK.
SandMartin growing importance in the International Outsourcing space is further manifested by our Alliance as a Foundation Member of Leading Edge Alliance (www.leadingedgealliance.com) the World's 2nd largest Accounting Association in the world whose member firms are top notch, respected and reputed in the community. We are also actively engaged with other International Associations including 2020 Innovation, ASSOCHAM, IFA (International Federation of Accountants), PHD Chamber of Commerce, Indo-American Chambers of Commerce, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, etc.
It is our aim at SandMartin to enable clients to focus on their core competencies & outsource their non-core operations to us. We accomplish this by constantly investing in technology, processes and high quality resources.
At SandMartin we are looking for people who can bring in new ideas, perspectives and life experiences to our teams. We seek to employ highly motivated people dedicated to the organization. We are looking for rock star candidates to help bolster SandMartin's brand presence & explore new avenues of business for SandMartin. As a member of team, one should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, one should be able to operate & coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast paced work culture. This role is all about building SandMartin & enabling the organization to further expand its wings internationally.
Let's work together and Explore global opportunities. Join us now!