Excellent Opportunity for Articles with a 40 Years Old CA Firm with Offices in Delhi, Noida Gurgaon & Mumbai
The candidate will handle multiple areas in the nature of accounts, taxation, assurance, FCRA and FEMA matters besides handling all kinds of statutory, internal, management and operational audits, compliances under direct and indirect taxes including Service Tax, TDS, VAT, Excise, filing of ROCs, etc.
We focus on overall development of Articles
The Article assistants will be working in a team under the guidance of CAs.
Required Candidate profile
- Must be a good scorer (65+% throughout)
- A fresh passed out IPCC are applicable
- Direct entry candidates are also applicable
- Transfer cases are applicable whose atleast 2years of traineeship is pending.
- Applicants having few months of experience with Chartered Firm are applicable.
- Preference will be give to candidate whose both groups of IPCC are cleared.
- Should have a strong calculative skills, excellent communication, high confidence level.
- Should have strong knowledge of Accounting and Assurance Standards.
Perks and Benefits
Additional Perks including Health & Accidental Insurance Cover
Salary: INR 80,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent